CANCELLED Due to COVID-19 Health crisis. Please join our Fb page and stay connected to each other, spirit and in prayer until we can meet in person again.
"Enhancing your Mediumship"
Sold out * Sold out * Sold out ! - Call or email to be put on STANDBY LIST!
Saturday March 21, 2020
Led by: Rev. Dianne Burrough & Rev. Carol Spencer
- Come to a fun filled day of learning and practice with TWO exceptional Mediums - Both Reverends , both with decades of experience, and both with great teaching and mentoring skills.
- Rev. Dianne Burrough and Rev. Carol Spencer will host this fun filled yet practical day devoted to ENHANCING YOUR MEDIUMSHIP.
- Both Dianne and Carol are exceptional Mediums and Healers , and also have the ability to see just what area you may need help with- so you will walk away from this workshop not just with new KNOWLEDGE, but the chance to practice and get feedback, ask questions and clarify ways to continue to develop your mediumship.
- During the workshop you will be introduced to exercises to develop your mediumship and intuitive abilities ( with LOTS of time to practice) and with Dianne and Carols' invaluable feedback throughout.
Topics the two Reverends will explore:
Enhancing Your Gifts of Spirit
Meditation vs. Sitting in the Power
Blending with Spirit
Strengthening the Connection
Psychic vs. Mediumship
Healing - where does it fit in?
If you have ever delved into mediumship and want to enhance that skill - then this a safe, fun way to give it a try. If you are already able to easily connect to spirit , this workshop will help refine your skills. For everyone - it will be fun and insightful.
Investment is $65 ( Non - members) , or $60 for Two Worlds Members, or $80 for WORKSHOP with 2020 Membership ( which will give you exclusive member only pricing for other events in 2020 as well).
Payment in advance. Don't delay - as we REGULARLY sell out our Workshops, and this promises to be a great one!
SOLD OUT * SOLD OUT * SOLD OUT
Contact ELIZABETH at 250-729-9086 2Worlds.firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on standby list , or if you have questions.
Kin Hut -
(Beachside at Kinsman Park , Departure Bay Nanaimo)
2730 Departure Bay,
10 am ( 9:45 am check in) - 4-4:30 ( or possibly later)
Tea and Coffee provided, Please bring a lunch for lunch break.
( Fridge on site ) This is a great place for a picnic lunch!
* Please park DIAGONALLY so there is space for all .
* Workshop Begins Promptly at 10 am, so please arrive by 9:45 am to check in, and get settled.
* Workshop scheduled to run to 4 pm- however it may go a little later so please plan to stay to end.
* For your comfort please bring wrap / dress in layers, as the room can vary in temperature. ( Also if you like, you are welcome to bring a cushion or pillow for chair ).
P.S. Share the joy and invite your friends on FB, too!
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by SiteGround